Saturday, April 30, 2011

12 weeks down 28 to go...

So 12 weeks along on monday. End of the first trimester. Out of the frying pan and into the.. um.. well I’m gonna say into another frying pan since it doesn’t feel like anything is changing. I’m still not showing, I’m still emotional enough to drown myself in tears then go rip someone’s head off, and I still get sick almost everyday. And you know what? I’ve decided that I’m gonna kill the person who named it “morning sickness”.. it makes people think that it only happens in the morning and makes them doubt the validity of me being sick in the evenings, even when I’m bent over the toilet. I’m pretty sure one of these days I’m going to puke up a vital organ. Point being I’m not entirely sure I see any difference between the first trimester and the second. But I’m really hoping to see some sort of change really, REALLY soon.

3 comments:

  1. You make me laugh! And you totally skipped the part about saltine crackers only being a pregnancy food because it's what you can stand to have come back up again.

    Honestly, this is very likely to pass soon. But no guarantees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you're feeling so crummy. I hope the nausea passes soon.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying that you can get over the puking...I know the feeling. Nothing helps, nothing makes it go away and I was sicker at night then in the morning also!

    ReplyDelete